Basically, a Warranty is a written guarantee, issued to the purchaser by the manufacturer promising to repair or replace it if needed within certain time limits. Vikebike Electric Bikes come with following the warranty terms.
- Vikebikeindia Pvt. Ltd. only gives warranty against manufacturing faults or defects. Only those defects will be fixed that arise due to poor workmanship and the use of faulty materials. Other major defects will not be fixed.
- Warranty terms and conditions are not valid for any breakage, attempts of unauthorized repair and dismantling of the parts such as the battery, motor, charger, and controller.
- Accidental and physical damage repair is not included in the warranty terms.
- Warranty conditions are not liable to any wiring shortage. If internal wiring got sparked or damaged it can not be repaired by our company.
- You can claim your Electric Bike with the help of original warranty card or memo/ bill slip. Any change in date of purchase and a serial number of the Electric Bike will devoid you from claiming for new parts.
- Warranty will be applicable from the date of purchase to a certain period of time. But if you have replaced any component later, the warranty period will be revised.