Battery Handling Techniques
1- Removing the battery from the controller:
- First of all, you have to rotate the key on the controller towards the “unlocking” point.
- Pull out the battery in a horizontal position parallel to the ground with the help of handle present on the battery.
- Be careful not to scratch the upper surface of the battery or LED indicator.
2- Inserting the battery into the controller:
- Turn the key on the controller to unlock it and slide the battery into the controller in a horizontal direction parallel to the ground towards the Vehicle.
- Matching of the semicircular groove( battery’s bottom surface) and semicircular projection should be made sure.
- Twin controller pins should be fitted well in battery grooves.
- Applying pressure on the battery’s upper surface while fitting the battery leads to direct damage and breakage of twin controller pins.
- Rotate the key towards the “OFF” terminal after fitting of battery.