Same like a traditional vehicle, electric vehicle demands equal maintenance and rigorous safety. Regular maintenance of electric motorbikes keeps it running smoothly every time you operate it. But you need to limit maintenance activity to your level of knowledge. Take important measures and perform simpler maintenance activities within your ultimate knowledge extent. If something unusual happened you are not aware of with, contact Vikebike India showroom and discuss the issue with the expert technicians. It is recommended to perform the maintenance of your electric bike every 3 to 6 months.
Basic things to consider during electric bike maintenance are as follows;
- Limit the chemical or acid spillage out from the battery.
- Securing batteries from unusual happenings like crashes during accidents.
- Prevent electric shocks by keeping chassis isolated from the high-voltage systems.
- Use of screws to check the joints like a saddle, footrest, Bike neck, front and back axle, screws, and watch meters.
- Keep regular checks on the system for proper electricity, Lithium-ion or Lead batteries, and headlights.
- To prevent the damage due to friction, apply oil or grease to chain, pedals, moving shafts, cot, brakes, and support legs.
- Occasionally wash your electric motorbike but before washing, do remove the battery. Avoid using water pressures on the governors beneath the meter and seat.
However, you can take your bike to Vikebike India showroom and we are always here to maintain your vehicle by overall vehicle inspection, it’s cleaning, lubrication, painting, polishing, repairing, replacing, and inclusion of advanced components. We take care of;
- Joint vehicle inspection by our expert technicians
- Electric parts like engine, motor, power controller ECU, and charger
- Lithium-ion or Lead batteries
- Joints, screws, front, middle and rear axle bearings, motor bearings
- Saddle, clock set, and a steering-wheel bearing damping device like ‘Steering damper’ or ‘Steering stabilizer’
- Handbrake system, brakes pads, brakes oil, brakes sensors, brakes straps, and operating throttle
- Front and back tires
- Front and rear shock absorbers
- Magnetic lock, theft alarm, mechanical or manual lock system
- Screws, nuts, bolts, chassis, main body, plastic sets
- Middle and back legs